We have recently moved our web platform to a new IT environment.
If you experience problems logging in, you need to clear the history in your browser.
When you have cleared the history and are to log in again, it is important that you do not select the suggestions that come up with saved users and passwords, and enter everything yourself.
Follow the instructions below for the browser you are using.
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click on More (three vertical dots) at the top right.
3. Click More Tools, followed by Clear browsing data..
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear Data.
1. Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services .
2. Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
3. Choose a time range from the Time range drop-down menu.
4. Choose the types of data you want to clear (see the table below for descriptions). For example, you may want to remove browsing history and cookies but keep passwords and form fill data.
5. Select Clear Now.